Spirit MS350 Full Body Stepper Wheelchair Access
Spirit MS350 Full Body Stepper Wheelchair Access
Spirit MS350 Full Body Stepper Wheelchair Access For Sale $5399 with Free Shipping at Fitness Rush
Fitness Rush Atlanta is happy to offer this Spirit MS350 with adjustable seat which not only provides a customized fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access. Patients can experience full body exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
Versatile for different training emphasis, the MS350’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice. Fitness Rush is located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta and we are a full service exercise equipment provider of exercise equipment for the Southeast, offering delivery, and expert installation after the sale.
Typical Applications for this product are: Patient warm up before therapy session. Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee/hip/ankle/shoulder or wrist surgery. Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise.
Unique uses for the Spirit MS350: Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of motion, from 5 degrees to full range. Arms linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet. Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
Other features of the MS350:
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
- Step-through frame design
- 360 degree full seat rotation
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Natural Motion: 1:1 leg to arm ratio
- Upper Body Movement: Arms can be used alone without stepping with feet
- Adjustable position handles: With articulating hand grips
- Cushioned footplates: With stabilization straps
- Adjustable step range: From 1 inch to 12.5 inches
- Self adjustable step length: Allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range
- Resistance mode: Isokinetic - Step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute
- Low inertia: Starting resistance of 5 watts
- Work Rate: Range from under 5 watts up to 750 watts
- Heart rate monitoring: Both handle held and telemetry
- Multiple seat adjustments: 8 position swivel seat with seat belt for patient safety and ease of patient ingress and egress | 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments | Fore/aft patient positioning
- User height range: Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4’ 10” to 6’ 7”
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Large, easy-to-read displays: Time, Speed (steps per minute), Step Length, Step Count, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Symmetry, and much more
- Programs include: Manual, Hill, Plateau, Interval, Facility, HR, Symmetry, Patient Set Up
- Unique Symmetry program: Measures and displays power throughout the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left side
- Graphic bio-feedback display: If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed
- Measurement of Bi-Lateral Power: Example: "Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts"
- Isokinetic resistance: Safe and accommodating resistance that is patient determined throughout the entire range of motion
- Power Train: Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation. The foot pedal assembly rides on high-end linear bearings and guides
- Braking Device: Eddy Current Brake (Quiet, frictionless and maintenance free). Small flywheel mass ensures a minimum starting torque providing low inertia.
Specs: Net weight 306 pounds. Max user weight 440 pounds. Overall Dimensions: 67" by 35" by 48".
Warranty:Lifetime - Frame, 5 Years – EMS brake, 3 Years – Parts, 3 Years - Labor.
Contact Walter@fitnessrush.com with any questions about this nice stepper. We are located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta and can provide delivery and installation in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. We look forward to serving you.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.