Precor 932i Treadmill
Precor 932i Treadmill
Used Precor 932i Experience Treadmill For Sale $795, the 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system, users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout.
This used precor 932i treadmill can be picked up in our Buford Georgia exercise equipment warehouse. Please email or phone Walter to schedule an appointment to see and own this nice commercial treadmill in our Atlanta area location.
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt: Deck is a 1" Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lbs high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop: Yes - Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Console Type: Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: Yes
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Power Requirements -
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Power Cord Management: Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Height with PVS: 73"
- Step-Up Height: 7.5"
- Running Surface: 22" X 56"
- Roller Diameter: 2.5"
- Handrail Length: 11.5"
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 79" L x 34" W x 59" H
- Please email Walter@fitnessrush.com with any questions.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.