PowerLine Home Gym BSG10X
PowerLine Home Gym BSG10X
Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the Newest Powerline Home Gym, the BSG10X!
You don’t need an engineering degree to put the BSG10X together. The gym comes 90% pre-assembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It’s a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 foot wide and 6½ foot tall let you install this gym anywhere.
Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10X does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10X accommodate many users of all sizes. A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10X enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct.
Included with the BSG10X is a 48" lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal-harness. Just click on the tech spec tab to see the many features built into this incredible new Powerline gym. The BSG10X also comes back by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty! You can’t afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center!
Dimensions Assembled; Weight 328 pounds, width 42", Length 70", Height 80"
Leg Press Option Attachment for the BSG10X Additional $250
Add exercise variation with this compact design. Leg Press Attachment
The leg press is a compound exercise, working out 3 muscle groups, the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. Unlike most leg press attachments, the BSG10X attachment does not require a separate station, but rather attaches to the front of the leg developer with an extra pulley.
For use with the BSG10X Home Gym only. Leg Press Shipping Container Dimensions: Box 1 (of 1) - 34.3" x 17.1" x 6" | 22 lbs.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 70”L x 42”W x 80”H (210cm x 139cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 76”L x 42”W x 80”H (264cm x 185cm x 212cm)
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes: 48" lat bar, low row bar, ab crunch harness
Shipping Container Dimensions
- box 1 (of 1) - 82" x 28"13" | 184 lbs.
- sp50 3 boxes of weights | 150 lbs.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the POWERLINE by Body-Solid brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
POWERLINE by Body-Solid warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts
Power-Line warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Power-Line or from an authorized Power-Line reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase. This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email or phone 404-271-3387 in Georgia and 866-348-7874 outside Georgia with any questions about our exercise equipment options.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.