BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine $1199 with Free Shipping in the continental USA
Contact Walter@readyfitness.com about our daily purchasing incentives on this great BodyCraft exercise equipment or phone Walter 770-712-5392.
Yes Commercial Quality and sharing many of the same features as the BodyCraft VR500, the BodyCraft VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that. Normal price is $1599 and we enjoy providing you incentive pricing when you contact us w/Free Shipping. Invest in your health today and enjoy your Fitness Rush. Contact Walter@readyfitness.com or phone Walter 770-712-5392 for new and used exercise equipment deals to increase your personal Wellness Rewards.
- 6 levels of resistance
- Level 1 is wind resistance only
- Level 2-6 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
- Lightweight Aluminum Handlebar
- Smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Manual resistance controls
- Contoured glide seat
- Quick adjust fixed footrest
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 36 inches of travel from pedals, will accommodate any size user.
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 21.25"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 18"
- Seat travel 43" (up to 6'6" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 21.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded dimensions 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Box dimensions 61" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 99lb 45kgs
- Unit weight 86lb 39kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 90 days wear items
- 90 days Labor
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
BodyCraft HFT Functional Trainer Our Price: $2,199.00
BodyCraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine Our Price: $1,899.00
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System w/255# Olympic Grip Plates Our Price: $3,199.00
BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System Our Price: $3,999.00
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.