BodyCraft PFT V2 Functional Trainer
BodyCraft PFT V2 Functional Trainer
BodyCraft PFT Functional Trainer V2 $3399 offered by Fitness Rush
Commit to be fit and enjoy life stronger.
With the BodyCraft PFT functional trainer you can strength train for sports and every-day movements. Independent, adjustable cable columns Train from every angle and any height.
The BodyCraft PFT functional trainer is only 4.4 feet deep x 3.2 feet wide. Oval Tubing, upgraded paint, and plexiglass covers all add up to an exceptional look. The BodyCraft PFT functional trainer has the same quality construction and components you have come to expect from BodyCraft.
Train The Way You Move
It's that simple. For your day-to-day life, sports, or leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT PFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It's that simple.
Functional Training also improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength.
All Accessories are Included
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Long Bar that attaches to both sides
- Short Bar that attaches to one side
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Nylon Strap that attaches to both sides for Assisted Chin-ups
- Ankle Strap
- 2 Single Handles
Built For You
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns have 30 Height Positions, and Rotate 200 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.
- The cables travel 77.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. (BEWARE of cable travel that is significantly further than this. It often means a much lower effective weight of the stack).
- Compact: only 4.4' d X 3.2' w.
- Beautiful Oval Tubing, Upgraded Paint, And Acrylic Covers all add up to an exceptional look!
- Quality built and warranted for full Club use
- Weight Stack: Dual 160-pounds. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 160 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 80 pounds. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 pounds. each, providing 2.5 pounds. resistance. The final 10 plates on each stack are 10 pounds. each, providing 5 pounds. resistance.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 83" H x 52" W x 40" L
- Finish: Platinum Gray finish Is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 4" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 pounds. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150-pounds. graduated weight. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 pounds. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 pounds. each, providing 2.5 pounds. resistance. The final 10 plates on each stack are 10 pounds. each, providing 5 pounds. resistance.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Full length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Ankle Strap and two Single Handles are included.
- Warranty: In Home: Lifetime everything, no labor. Commercial: Lifetime Frame, 2 years parts.
The Fitness Rush team with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry is happy to provide outstanding commercial and residential exercise equipment including cardio and strength exercise equipment for all size athletic facilities. We gladly provide BodyCraft, BodySolid products for our light commercial and box gyms, also Matrix, Octane, Torque, Tuff Stuff, plus more for our wellness oriented corporate facilities.
With Fitness Rush Atlanta we aim to provide best pricing and volume discounts on our commercial exercise equipment. Our exercise equipment is great for police and fire stations, cross training gyms, fitness centers, health clubs, personal trainers, physical therapist, and residential garage gyms, who appreciate wholesale pricing. Limited quantity.
Contact [email protected] with any questions about any of our commercial or residential exercise equipment options. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our store in Hattiesburg, Mississippi to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 404-271-3387 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.