BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial
BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial
BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial $2599 with Free Shipping as priced with JB7N Bar w/nylon ends. Other bars available and shown below.
Contact Walter@readyfitness.com about our daily purchasing incentives on this great BodyCraft exercise equipment or phone Walter 770-712-5392.
We appreciate your business and do what we can to earn the opportunity to provide you effective exercise equipment with a smile.
This is The Original Jones Machine, Built for Light Commercial and Home Use
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only! The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion.
You choose the Olympic Bar you want! Bar included in list price is the JB7N Bar w/nylon ends.
- Active Balance Power Bar The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Power Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. Starting weight is 55 pounds Add $400 for this upgrade Bar
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar Same as Active Balance Bar, but with lighter starting weight (35 pounds) and lighter capacity (500 pounds). Add $400 for this upgraded bar
- Power Bar Top quality Power Bar without Active Balance feature. 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity. Add $300 for this bar upgrade
- Economy Olympic Bar Olympic bar with rotating Nylon Olympic ends. 35 Lb. Starting weight, 500 lb. Capacity. As priced standard $2399
Built For You
What is so revolutionary about the Jones?
- It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
What are the benefits?
- Reduced risk of Injury. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats.You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results. The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions. Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!
Can it be used as a Smith Machine?
- Yes. Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises!
- Construction: 2" x 3", 11 Gauge steel.
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and 30mm solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Power Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity Add $300
- Active Balance Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity Add $400
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: 7' Long. Olympic size Nylon weight holders rotate on Nylon bushings. 25mm Diameter, 35 lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity Add $400
- Dimensions: 54.69" W X 42" D X 83" H, Cable Crossover 83" H.
- Light Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years frame.
- Residential: Lifetime (of original owner) frame and all parts.
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.
BOX 1: SIZE: 83X11X5 WEIGHT: 150
BOX 2: SIZE: 43X17X8 WEIGHT: 148
BOX 3: SIZE: 61X10X6 WEIGHT: 76
BOX 4: SEE BARS BELOW
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 401
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.
* ADD ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BARS TO SHIPPING WEIGHT:
JB7N STEEL/NYLON END BAR BOX 83X12X4 36LBS.
JB7PB POWERBAR BOX: 83X12X4 47LBS.
JB7ABB ABB BAR BOX: 85X13X7 53LBS.
Free delivery for this BodyCraft Jones Smith Machine is included as priced in the continental USA. Installation is an option for purchases in Georgia.
Check out www.fitnessrush.com for all of your exercise bench needs as well as Olympic Weight Plates and BodyCraft Life Tree to enhance your Jones Machine exercise experience. Email Walter@readyfitness.com with any questions about this great BodyCraft Jones Smith machine. We appreciate your business and will work to earn it with a smile.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.