This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance brand name.
ENDURANCE warrants the Light Commercial Warranty as follows:
- 15 YEARS on Frame
- 3 YEARS on Parts
- 2 YEARS on Electronics (excludes batteries)
- 6 Months on Wear Items
- 1 Year on Labor
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased when for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the XTrainer will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the unit.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
The Fitness Rush team with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry is located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta providing quality new and used exercise equipment including cardio and strength exercise equipment for all size athletic facilities. We are Atlanta's full service exercise equipment provider with trucks departing our warehouse daily with deliveries and installation teams installing fitness equipment all over the SouthEast. We gladly provide BodyCraft, BodySolid products for our light commercial and box gyms, also Matrix, Octane, Torque, Tuff Stuff, plus more for our wellness oriented corporate facilities.
With Fitness Rush Atlanta we aim to provide best pricing and volume discounts on our commercial exercise equipment. Our exercise equipment is great for police and fire stations, cross training gyms, fitness centers, health clubs, personal trainers, physical therapist, and residential garage gyms, who appreciate wholesale pricing. Limited quantity.
Contact Walter with any questions about any of our commercial used exercise equipment. Check out all of the new and used exercise equipment at FitnessRush in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta near the Mall of Georgia. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.