Body Solid Cross Training Strength Package
Body Solid Cross Training Strength Package
Body Solid Cross Training Strength Package For Sale 1099.75 with Free shipping at Fitness Rush Atlanta
This Body Solid cross training strength package includes the Body Solid PPR200X Power Rack, Olympic 7 foot bar, full set of Rubber Bumper Plates, and Lock Jaw Collars to secure the bumper plates on your olympic bar, all with free nationwide shipping curbside in the continental USA.
Body Solid PPR200X Power Rack; Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to workout safely and effectively, the Power Rack! Created several years ago, nearly every gym has one...so why not you? With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises. Complete with 18 positions, two heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be simple and effective.
- Wide 'walk in' design
- 18 adjustment levels
- Upright pillars are a full 24" apart for free motion
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- 1" diameter chin-up bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective
- Assembled Dimensions: 82"H x 44"L x 46"W
Olympic Rubber Colored Bumper Plate set ORCOL260, includes 2 of each 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 pound plates. Will not break when dropped, helps protect the floor. Each bumper plate is fitted with a metal sleeve for proper fit and easy sliding.. Use with Olympic size bars only.
- Solid, high quality, resilient rubber (no crumb rubber used)
- White numbers markings
- Processed with 30 years rubber experience to be the best in quality, service and value
- Molds are chrome plated to assure a pristine, consistent and repeatable finish
- All are 17.7" diameter All sizes in black, or colored versions for 10, 25, 35, 45 pounds.
- The thicknesses of the plates are 10 lb.- 1", 15 lb.- 1½", 25 lb.- 1¾", 35 lb.- 2½", 45 lb.- 3¼".
Fitness Rush also provides a nice olympic bar to make your lifts stronger,
7 ft. Black Oxide Olympic Bar
Designed to take you to super heavy workloads! Precision engineered of the highest quality components.Black oxide finish protects against rusting, chipping, scarring and peeling.
- 44 lbs.
- 30 mm Bar Dia.
- Shoulder Bolt Collar Bolt
- 51.50" (ID) Between Collars
- 600 lbs. capacity
- 11.25 Collar Length
Your olympic bar needs great collars to insure you lift steady and strong, these muscle clamps allow quick loading and unloading of your olympic 7 foot bar, The Muscle Clamp -- a quick release weight collar that has fast become the weight collar of choice. It's unique features make it a perfect fit for home, gym, school and club use. The design of the Muscle Clamp weight collar encompasses the knowledge and experience of education, coaching, engineering, fitness, strength training, and body building.
- High Pressure Locking for Extreme Safety
- Single Motion Lock/Unlock Lightning speed weight changes
- Lightweight and Easy to handle for all levels
- Intelligent Hardware for Incredible Durability
- Special Inner Lining for Smooth Unscratched Bars
- Variable Sizes offers Convenience and Adaptability
- Personalization for Excellent Personal Appeal
- Quality and Affordability Trustworthy and Accessible
Warranty; for the Powerline PPR200x power rack, 10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts
Contact us about benches, additional bars, weight plates, and accessories which can add value to this nice Cross training strength package.
Contact Walter@fitnessrush.com with any questions about this nice cross training strength circuit. We are located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta and can provide delivery and installation in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. We look forward to serving you.
Find Similar Products by Category
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.