Best Fitness Power Rack BFPR100
Best Fitness Power Rack BFPR100
Best Fitness Power Rack BFPR100 For Sale $319 at Fitness Rush
The BFPR100 blends quality and value together in one of the most popular machines for strength training. Power racks are easy to use and provide a high level of safety to free weight lifters. You would have a hard time finding a gym anywhere without one. The BFPR100 is affordable and perfect for anyone wanting a fully functional rack. But don’t be fooled by the price, the BFPR100 is made from heavy 14 gauge steel and will handle weights up to 500lbs. 23 adjustment positions for your lift offs and safeties ensure a proper starting position for a multitude of exercises. Body Solid makes more power racks than anyone in the industry, add the newest addition the BFPR100 to your lineup today.
- Dimensions: 46.5”W x 45.5”L x 82”H
- Weight: 117lbs
- 14 Gauge 2” x 2” steel mainframe
- 23 positions spread 3” apart
- 2 adjustable lift offs and full length safety bars included
- 500lb capacity
- Durable powder coat paint finish
Fully-integrated, Quad-grip design guarantees safer and easier performance than any other plate on the market. Available in 300, 400 or 500 lb. sets
Encourage superior toning, trimming and conditioning of the entire abdominal area without lower back strain
- Lower back
- Muscle Endurance
- Total Body
- Bench Press
- incline Press
- Decllne Press
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Standing Military Press
- Bent over row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Bicep Curls Standing
- Calf Press
- Dead lift
Dimensions; Weight 117 pounds, Width 46.5", Length 45.5" Height 82"
BEST FITNESS 3 YEAR WARRANTY,
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.
- 1 year on motor (if applicable)
- 3 months on electronics (if applicable)
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period POWERLINE will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitness’s option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness , serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness . Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
Contact Walter@fitnessrush.com or phone 770-712-5392 with any questions about our effective exercise equipment.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Mar 2015
We just recently got our Power Rack and it was easy to put together. We had to wait about 3 weeks, but we did not mind because the gentle I spoke with let me know they were alittle behind. He also kept me informed by email when Iwould be expecting to receive the Power Rack. When we buy any more equipment we will buy it from Fitness Rush.
Good so far
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jun 2014
Unfortunately I have not been able to use it much. It was easy to put together and feels solid, though. The safety bars are heavier then I thought, a nice surprise! Delivery was quick. Love the color and that price, can't beat it!
Power rack review
Posted by Ed on 4th May 2014
Received rack pretty quickly. Found it to be easy to put together but, I like working with my hands. Was pretty heavy and solid in it's construction. More usefully than what it's replacing. Love it.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.