Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical $525 with Free shipping
The new BFCT1 Elliptical Cross Trainer provides a non-impact cardio workout in a very compact space. The synchronized arms recruit your upper body providing a total body workout. Eight levels of smooth magnetic resistance give all users challenging workouts. The LED console offers feedback for time, distance, speed, calories and heart rate. Transport wheels allow anyone to move the unit easily. Elliptical trainers are the hottest cardio products in the market today, and the BFCT1 is an outstanding entry level option for this category.
- 3'x4' footprint
- 106 lbs
- 225 lb. weight capacity
- Compact and stable
- Eight levels of magnetic resistance
- Contact HR readout
- Five panel feedback LCD display
Dimensions: 45"L x 26"W x 66"H | 225 lb. weight capacity
CONSOLE FEATURES: The console informs the user with valuable information about the workout and allows the user to control workout resistance levels. Please become familiar with the console before your first exercise session. The display is able to be programmed to establish customized workout goals. The BFCT1 gives users the power to control their workout time, distance travelled and total calorie loss.
BODYFAT, BMI &BMR: The BFCT1 console has the ability to measure a person’s BODYFAT, BMI and BMR. BMI (Body Mass Index) is a statistical measurement of body weight based on a person’s weight and height. Though it does not actually measure the percentage of body fat, it is used to estimate a healthy body weight and used as a diagnostic tool to identify weight problems. BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) determines your daily calorie needs.
PULSE RATE: The BFCT1 comes equipped with Heart Rate Contacts. The Heart Rate Contacts send your heart rate information to the console for processing. To measure Heart Rate, your hands need to firmly grasp the entire area of the Heart Rate Contact Sensors on both sides of the handlebar. There is no need to hold onto the contacts very tightly although holding onto the contacts loosely may produce a false readout.
BEST FITNESS 5 YEAR WARRANTY
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 5 years on the frame
- 5 years on motor (if applicable)
- 1 year on parts
- 1 year on electronics (if applicable)
- 3 months on wear parts (if applicable)
- 90 days on Labor.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our exercise equipment. We gladly provide incentive pricing for custom strength and cardio circuits.